After 3,000 adoptions we’ve learned a thing or two! We’ve assembled a team of experienced adoption professionals and created a unique multi-agency approach combined with select services to offer our clients added benefits.
- CAC has served over 3,000 families on their adoption journey.
- Last year (2019), CAC helped 207 families successfully adopt a child.
- We assist families across the US in almost all 50 states.
- On average, families using our consulting services wait 6 months from the time their home study is complete until an adoption agency matches them with an expectant mother and 3-6 months until the agency places a child with them. Last year (2019) our average wait was 6 months until match.
- Some families only wait a matter of days or weeks before receiving a match from an agency or an attorney, while others wait a longer. Using a multi-agency approach and a personal CAC Adoption Consultant advocating for your adoption means a shorter wait time in most cases.
Here’s our 2019 Age and Gender Stats:
- 98% of adoptions are newborn
- 97% single birth, 3% twins or sibling group adoptions
- 36% Female/38% Male/26% Unknown gender at match (due to undetermined ultrasounds)
- 20 CAC Support Team members (with 120 years combined professional adoption experience) are located across the US to serve you.
- Our Support Team (families as a total) have adopted 45 kids’ and counting (through domestic, international, foster care and special needs programs).
- Also, our CAC Founders, Malcolm and Amy Young, have adopted through domestic, international and special needs adoption programs, and founded 3 licensed adoption agencies in 3 states.