After 3,700 adoptions we’ve learned a thing or two! We’ve assembled a team of experienced adoption professionals and created a unique multi-agency approach combined with select services to offer our clients added benefits.
20+ Member CAC Staff serves and supports families-
- CAC has served over 3,700 families on their adoption journey.
- Last year (2022), CAC helped over 200 families successfully adopt a child.
- CAC assist families across the US in almost all 50 states.
- On average, families using our consulting services wait 7-12 months from the time their home study is complete until an adoption agency or attorney matches them with an expectant mother.
- Some families only wait a matter of days or weeks before receiving a match from an agency or an attorney, while others wait longer. Using a multi-agency approach and a personal CAC Adoption Consultant advocating for your adoption means a shorter wait time in most cases.
Here’s our 2022 Age and Gender Stats:
- 97% of adoptions are newborn
- 96% single birth, 4% twins or sibling group adoptions
- 41% Female/ 39% Male/ 20% Unknown gender at match (due to undetermined ultrasounds)
- 20+ CAC Support Team members (with 120+ years combined professional adoption experience) are located from California to Florida and across the US to serve you.
- Our Support Team (families as a total) have adopted 45 kids and counting (through domestic, international, foster care and special needs programs).
- Also, our CAC Founders, Malcolm and Amy Young, have adopted through domestic, international and special needs adoption programs, and founded licensed adoption agencies.