After 2,500 adoptions we’ve learned a thing or two! We’ve assembled a team of experienced adoption professionals and created a unique multi-agency approach combined with select services to offer our clients added benefits.
- CAC has served over 2,500 families on their adoption journey.
- Last year (2018), CAC helped over 218 families successfully adopt a child.
- We assist families across the US in almost all 50 states.
- On average, families using our consulting services wait 5 1/2 months from the time their home study is complete until an adoption agency matches them with an expectant mother and 6-12 months until the agency places a child with them. Last year (2018) our average was 5.7 months until match.
- Some families only wait a matter of days or weeks before receiving a match from an agency or an attorney, while others wait a longer. Using a multi-agency approach and a personal CAC Adoption Consultant advocating for your adoption means a shorter wait time in most cases.
Age and Gender:
- 95% of adoptions are newborn
- 97% single birth, 3% twins or sibling group adoptions
- 35% Female/36% Male/29% Unknown gender at match (due to undetermined ultrasounds)
- 20 CAC Support Team members (with 120 years combined professional adoption experience) are located across the US to serve you.
- Our Support Team (families as a total) have adopted 45 kids and counting (through domestic, international, foster care and special needs programs.
- Also, our CAC Founders, Malcolm and Amy Young, have adopted 6 times (through domestic, international and special needs adoption programs) and founded 3 licensed adoption agencies in 3 states.